Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stacy: quick update

FYI:  my phone has been pretty much useless these past few days as a communications device.  I'm constantly "roaming".  SO.  Since it doesn't exactly seem to work when I'm connected to the hotel's Wi-Fi (and we've had a good connection for the past two days), I wanted to let you know that before you read my next two posts.

My posts for Days 4 and 5 were written and Swyped into my phone dutifully, but I could not get them to publish.  Then, when I did finally have a good Wi-Fi connection, they were stuck.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the mobile app, but my posts were completely gone.

All is not lost.  Kim bought us coordinating composition books and pens in which to journal our adventures, so I have a good idea of what I typed.  I just change things up here and there as it moves me.

Proceeding to Days 4 and 5, and even 6, if I can get it typed before we leave the hotel room!

No comments:

Post a Comment